Take the first step in the home buying process today. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, returning home buyer, or an investor, we work with multiple lenders to help you find the best financing options to fit your needs.
SF Median Listing Price
as of December 1, 2017
The following documentation and information are required during the loan pre-approval process:
- Copies of fully completed 1003 Loan Application
- Copies of W-2s and Federal Tax Returns for the past two years
- Copies of two most recent Paycheck Stubs
- Copies of Bank Account Statements for the past two months
- Copies of Investment and Retirement Account
- Statements for the past two months
- Copy of Valid Drivers License
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Copy of Mortgage Account Statement
- Copy of Homeowner's Insurance Policy
***PLEASE INCLUDE ALL PAGES OF REQUESTED DOCUMENTS By clicking the Submit button you agree you are providing an electronic signature expressly authorizing Nu Level to contact you at any telephone number or email address you entered, so we can assist you with your request. This authorization overrides any previous registrations on a federal or state Do Not Call registry.